3-5 years relevant experience
As an Associate you are an advisor to our clients in terms of corporate law. Most of our clients are entrepreneurs from midsize and large companies. We also support start-ups. You identify and communicate legislative changes and developments in the market. You coach clients and analyze their legal problems and issues.
Our services consist of;
• Mergers, Acquisitions and share transfers.
• Corporate litigation.
• Reviewing and drafting contracts, including terms and conditions, agencies and licensing agreements.
• Advising in the choice of a particular legal form and drafting the relevant contracts.
• Mediating in disputes between shareholders, partners, managers and the prevention of the disputes.
• Legal family office services.
The current team of Lobster Lawyers already includes two professionals. Because of the increase in the amount of work we are looking for an extra Associate. The Associate should be familiar with above areas to work efficient and independent. Stakeholder management is essential in this job, both internal as external.
Lobster Lawyers has short communication lines. The company has an open, professional and no-nonsense culture. There is enough scope for discussions to finally arrange the best result for the client.
Required skills and qualifications
• Master of Law degree, preferably in corporate law.
• Good knowledge of corporate law, including corporate litigation
• 3-5 years relevant experience, preferably with some years in a law firm and attorney-at-law.
• Excellent communication skills on various levels
• Team player, ambitious and multi-tasker
• Fluency in Dutch and English
Fulltime. Part-time is negotiable, with a minimum of 4 days a week
Are you interested in the role as lawyer? Send your resume to