3-5 years relevant experience
As a Tax Lawyer you are an advisor to our clients in terms of taxation. You identify and communicate legislative changes and developments in the market. You coach clients and analyze their tax and legal problems and issues.
Our services consist of;
• Mergers and Acquisitions and (international) restructuring including legal and tax due diligence on target companies.
• Dutch Corporate Income Tax, Personal Income Tax, VAT and Wage Tax compliance and advice.
• Legal and Tax legislation, including negotiations with authorities and other involved parties, objections and appeals.
• Estate planning and legal and tax family office services.
• Legal and tax services on matter of intellectual property rights and media.
• Solutions for Transfer Pricing Issues and assistance for Advance Pricing Agreements and Advance Tax Rulings.
The current team of Lobster Lawyers already includes two professionals. Because of the increase in the amount of work we are looking for an extra tax lawyer. The tax lawyer should be familiar with above areas to work efficient and independent. Stakeholder management is essential in this job, both internal as external.
Lobster Lawyers has short communication lines. The company has an open, professional and no-nonsense culture. There is enough scope for discussions to finally arrange the best result for the client.
Required skills and qualifications
• Master of Law degree, preferably in tax law.
• Good knowledge of Tax law, including corporate income tax.
• 3-5 years relevant experience, as an in-house tax lawyer and preferably with some years in a law firm.
• Excellent communication skills on various levels.
• Team player, ambitious and multi-tasker.
• Fluency in Dutch and English.
Fulltime. part-time is negotiable, with a minimum of 4 days a week
Are you interested in the role as Tax Lawyer? Send your resume to